Friday, July 4, 2008

Ireland

http://www.springfieldcastle.com/


me

Classic Ireland

Outside our castle.

Springfield Castle (the one we rented for a week!)

Springfield Castle in Limerick (our castle)

Our Castle

The Gateway to our Castle...then a mile walk up that unpaved road with over-arching trees before you can even see the castle.

The Road

Our Castle at night.


Seth and the watch-peacock.

Our room in the castle. Mom's & mine.



Blarney Castle

Kissing the Blarney Stone.

View from the top of the castle.

The grounds of Blarney.


Seth

me

Me-Mom-Seth

Seth & me

And I love dolphins

Rock of Cashel

Seth&me


Mom & me



Mom at an Irish pub.

Brogans

Seth?

Seth /"GQ"ing it....

Grounds of Bunratty.

Mom at Bunratty.

Bunratty Castle.

Inside Bunratty Castle.

Seth & Me

Joseph....doesn't this guy look like Michael's doctor in Halloween?

Cliffs of Moher

Getting used to backwards traffic :)


Ireland.

The best tour guide in the WORLD!!!


They surf in Ireland too!

The Atlantic Ocean!

Calling Joseph from a payphone....

Look Joseph!!! Mr. Kipling's Cakes!!!!!


Eating Lucky Charms in our Irish Castle!



I said we had the best tour guide in the world...and he is also the best driver. Look how he can fit his bus through the gateway. That would have been a long walk with all our luggage.

WOW!


No comments: